Thursday, March 3, 2011

love quotes from movie

You are what you love, not what loves you. That's what I decided a long time ago.
-- Adaptation

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.
-- Annie

This kind of certainty comes but once in a lifetime.
-- Bridges of Madison county

someday my wish is for him to hold me in his arms, in a sea of deep blue, together at last, together as two.
-- Can't Buy Me Love

Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two.
-- Captain Corelli's Mandolin

Kiss me. Kiss me as if it were the last time.
-- Casablanca

If I tell you I love you, can I keep you forever?
-- Casper

Life is messy. Love is messier.
-- Catch and Release

A dream is a wish your heart makes.
-- Cinderella

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
-- City of Angels

No comments:

Post a Comment